An Excellence Fellowship
DOC2AMU is co-funded by the prestigious Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND action within the H2020 Research and Innovation programme of the European Union and by the Regional Council of Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, with a contribution from A*MIDEX Foundation.
Within this programme, the PhD fellows will sign a three-year work contract with one of the 12 Doctoral Schools of AMU.
- These PhD fellowships are remunerated above that of a standard French PhD contract with a monthly net salary of approximately 1625€/month (net amount may vary slightly).
- A 500€ travel allowance per year and per fellow is also provided for the fellows to travel between Marseille and their place of origin.
- Tailored training and personalised mentoring: Fellows will define and follow a Personal Career Development Plan at the beginning of their Doctoral thesis and will have access to a variety of training options and workshops.
- Financial support for international research training and conferences participations.
- A contribution to the research costs of up to 12 600€ per thesis is offered.
- International mobility of PhD fellows is financed by the A*MIDEX Foundation for up to 30 000€ per thesis.
Doctoral fellows will also benefit from:
- 1 welcoming day;
- Support in the administrative procedures;
- Several activities to promote integration in the local student life and cultural activities;
- French language courses covered by the fellowship.